|Measurement of differences with KS 92/94
With the KS 92/94 a measurement and control of differences is possible.
Difference pressure x1-x2 with two absolute pressure transmitters (one can be supplied with the built-in transmitter
power supply) Temperature difference x1-x2 with Pt100 or thermocouples (x1 direct, x2 via transmitter)
You have to use a small trick:
1. Select Controller type Mean value generation (C100, CType)
2. For x1 and x2 select pre-processing Scaling (C220, C420)
3. Adjust the parameter b (mean value factor) to 0,5
4. Adjust parameter m for x1 to 2
5. Adjust parameter m for x2 to -2
This is the resulting calculation:
If the single process values must be displayed, the signals INP1r and INP5r resp. INP3r must be chosen.
Copyright © 2001 PMA Prozeß- und Maschinen-Automation