PMA at Hanover Fair 2008
Hall 9 Stand F 27
"GET NEW TECHNOLOGY FIRST"
April 21.-25 2008
We will be exhibiting innovations in the field of measurement & control technology for process and machine automation.
Major topics will be:
- Our rail line family has been extended with the Uniflex SG 45, a new transmitter for strain gauge sensors
- Our compact PLC module varioPLC with integrated communication und visualization software
- New form factors for our TPC touchpanel PC range
- The KS 1x8 PLC family
Recording and documentation
- A completely new compact controller for industrial applications: for the first time with front USB, direct Ethernet port, datalogger, and many more features
- The KS 98-1 universal process controller
- The KS 108 easy multi-function automation system
- The KSvario BT multi-temperature controller - 30 zones in new form factors
with the Data Monitor KS 3xxx paperless recorders
from the field of plastics processing
For this year's topic on "decentralized automation" we will be showing a highly unusual application with "varioPLC inside":
The project "Self-controlled airship" by a university institute.
- Extruder automation with varioEC and varioECmodular
- Hot-runner control: from the single-loop HRCslot up to the multi-zone controller HRC
Have we raised your interest?
As usual, our team of experts will be on our stand in Hanover, and looks forward to your visit!
With best regards
PMA Prozeß- und Maschinen-Automation GmbH
i.V. Ulrich Marschall
Copyright © 2008 PMA Prozeß- und Maschinen-Automation GmbH